Warranty and Return
Warranty and Return
Most items sold by ancient-greek-products.com are covered by the following warranty:
30 day money back warranty
1. If you are not satisfied with a product because it is faulty, you can send it back to us for a refund within a period of 30 days after you have received it. Please note that shipping fee is not refunded.
2. If the product works but you do not wish to retain it, you can also send it back within a 30 day period for a refund. In this case, we will charge a 15% restocking and handling fee. We also do not refund the shipping fee.
Notice: Refunds are only available within a period of 30 days after you receive the product.
3 month exchange warranty
If a product doesn't work, you can send it back to us for exchange provided it is within three months of the purchase date. As the buyer, you will pay the shipping fees for returning the original item back to us, and we will pay the shipping fees for resending the item to you.
How adout the shipping cost for repair?
Within a period of 3 months of the purchase date, buyers can send back items for free repairs. Buyers pay the shipping fees for sending the item back to us, while we pay the shipping fees for resending the item back to the buyer.
If the item is more than 3 months old, buyers can still send them back for repair. However, the buyer is responsible for paying all the shipping fees when the item is initially returned to us and when it is despatched to them. This means that the buyer must pay the shipping fee to us before the item is returned for repair.
Note: If the buyer has damaged the item(s) and some components need to be changed, we will charge for the original value of the components.
Other special product warranty :
For women’s clothing bags, shoes, toys, cosplay costumes, watches, flashlights, phone and ipad accessories
Returns are accepted within 7 days from the date you received for an exchange or store credit only if received damaged, defective, or the wrong item(s).
The merchandise must be returned unworn with tags and sanitary liner (for swimwear) intact and must be accompanied by the RMA form.
For custom made products
Custom made products may not be returned for a refund or exchange; unless received damaged, defective, or the wrong item(s).
If you keep returning back the item, we will charge you 50%restocking fee.
Most items covered by the Product Warranty can be returned for either a refund or for a replacement of the same item or another similar product as per our Return Policy. The RMA Process involves Three Easy Steps:
1. Obtain an RMA Number after you have submitted the RMA Application. To do this, visit and complete the RMA Application in My Account. The RMA application should include the following information: Order No., choose the SKU of the product you want to return, the reason for sending back the item, any photo attachments, the replacement item, whether you want a refund or asking for other compensation.
2. If you are not satisfied with the compensation offered to you, please return the goods after you have obtained the RMA authorization. Please note that the returned item must include the original packing, accessories and shipping address from the ancient-greek-products.com .Customer Service Center together with RMA Number. Notes: you must provide a tracking number for your return shipment. Everbuying.net will not take any responsibility for missing shipments.
3. Obtain a replacement exchange or a refund. Within 1-3 business days of receiving your return package ancient-greek-products.comwill arrange for either your refund or the dispatch of your replacement item.